Saturday, March 2, 2019
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Saint Mary’s University Center
RSVP to attend by February 25
Who should attend? Anyone interested in learning more about gaining a doctorate or exploring new research!
Highlights of the Day
- Doctoral Alumni Panel on Community Engagement—Learn from EdD, PsyD, and DBA alumni who are applying research out in their communities
- Faculty Presentation: From Dissertation to Publication—Presented by Erin Ayala, Psy.D. Core Faculty and Research Coordinator
- Receive and Provide Feedback at the Research Poster Session—Develop skills in proposal development and data analysis
- Psy.D. Dissertation Presentations and Ed.D. Dissertation Defense—Experience a culminating project in action
- Breakout Sessions Highlighting Doctoral Research—Engage with expert scholars and gain new knowledge in areas such as education, healthcare, business and counseling
- Opportunity for Professional Networking—Connect and engage with colleagues
- Ed.D. Comp Exam Workshop—Get ready for the process so you feel prepared, relaxed, and confident
Continental breakfast and lunch provided
More information can be found here.