Dr. Sonia Feder-Lewis, professor in the Ed.D. program, chaired the Special Interest Group (SIG) in Teaching Adult Learners at the annual Conference on College Composition and Communication (CCCC) in Pittsburgh, March 13-16, 2019. She presented at their session on Engaging in Difficult Conversations in the Adult Writing Course. The SIG is an ongoing division of the conference, and she has chaired that SIG for nearly a decade.
- Saint Mary’s University receives $1.7 million grant to develop character and virtue programs for educational administrators
- Alumna shares passion for teaching through leadership
- Saint Mary’s awarded $187,926 grant to fund Scholarships for diverse teacher licensure students
- New Interpretation of the Position of “Dean”
- Saint Mary’s ESL Graduate Students Participate in Bogota, Colombia Educational Experience